It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 3:32 pm

Post subject: GPAX - July 2010 Newsletter
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 3:48 pm 
Forum User

GPAXers:

First off, I should once again welcome our new members, Brad Cooper, Tom Slocom, Thomas Kurahara, Michael Metalios and Yakov Kiselev. Yakov goes by Webfur on TheNewX.org and lives all the way in California!

GPAX member?s dues are due now! Dues are vital to the club?s existence and its ability to hold run and events as well as purchase new merchandise.

They are $25 annual and can made in person to me or via PayPal to payment@gpaxterras.org.

20 members have already paid their annual member's dues and I want to publicly thank them for raising $500 for the club! The rest of you need to support the club and get on it!

Annual Dues Cover:

* 1 Year Membership
* 1 GPAX Supporting Member Sticker
* Invitation to All Club Events
* A Vote in All Public Club Decisions
* Space On The "Truck Page" Of Our GPAX Website (Currently Being Built)
* Instant Swagger Among Xterras

The dues will also cover club's website costs, raffle giveaway prizes, donations to ECXC and other future events. Our club officers will handle these dues, specifically our treasurer, George Hornyak (Xtreme3). GPAX donated to this year's ECXC Saturday night BBQ and raffle with raffle prizes such as and ARB Recovery Strap and A.C. gift certificates!

?In The Works?:
GPAX has purchased a web domain www.gpaxterras.org and will be launching its brand new website very shortly. This website will be an incredible resource for club members to read about the latest news upcoming events on the calendar. In addition, all Members and Supporting Members will be listed on the website. Supporting Members will also be placed on the Member?s Truck Page with a photo.

GPAX - Ridin' Dirty Run

When: August 21, 2010 8.am.
Where: The New Jersey Pine Barrens - Atsion Ranger Station on Route 206 in Shamong Twp, NJ
Who: Any Xterra, Frontier, Titan, or any other make and model of off-road vehicle, stock to modified.
What: A great day on the trails and a GPAX Ridin' Dirty Competition with prizes.

GPAX Ridin' Dirty Competition! (For Xterras Only)

Rules:
o Arrive with a clean Xterra (I or II Gen).
o Spend all day getting that sucker dirty, filthy and grimey.
o At the end of the day 3 GPAX officers will judge the Xterras and crown the Ridin' Dirty Champion and Runner Up with prizes and a trophy.
o The losers will be booed and made fun of until our throats are dry.

Prizes and Raffles will include: (List is Growing Day by Day)
? A Hi-Lift
? 2 Snatch Straps
? An ARB Recovery Bag
? $100 PRG Gift Certificate
? NXRocks Gift Certificate
? Shrockworks Gift Certificates
? A.C. Gift Certificates
? Jersey Parts Gift Certificates
? And More!

Upcoming Events:
http://nexterra.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=52
* GPAX - Ridin' Dirty Run - August 21, 2010 - New Jersey Pine Barrens - http://www.nexterra.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4883
* NeXterra - Back To School Run - September 18, 2010 - http://nexterra.org/forum/viewforum.php?f=52
* GONE Moab 2011 - May 22-27, 2011 - www.gonemoab.com

ECXC 2010:

This year?s ECXC was a complete success and it is thanks to all the GPAX members who attended and participated. Without the support of each and every one of you, events like this would not be possible. We had the largest showing of any club there and I expect this participation to grow exponentially year to year. And for another year, the GPAX members cleaned up at the raffle night winning tool sets, recovery straps, CB radios and many gift certificates!

Merchandise:
Summer t-shirts are available now and debuted at ECXC where we sold quite a few. The cost is $15 a piece and they are available in two colors (gray with white text and black with white text) and all sizes (S,M,L,XL, 2XL). I also have new vinyl stickers available in both 8" and 12" sizes, in white, red, blue, green and bright yellow. These will be available for purchase on the website upon its launch with payment via PayPal.

Kudos:
A big thank you to our 2 new Sponsorship Coordinators Dan White and Jerry Chao. Mike Menezes had to step down for the time being, so Dan and Jerry stepped up! We should continue to recruit sponsors and built our club?s reputation with their help. Also, Ben Cooper has moved over to event Coordinator. (So, blame Ben if you have complaints in the future. Ha!)

Go GPAX!

Stephen Q. Breslin

Founder & President

2" B/L, 4.56 Gears, Titan Front Diff, ARB Rear Air Locker
PRG Titan UCAs, Radflo 2.5" Coilovers - 600lb
PRG Shackles, Radflo's 2.0 Emulsion Rears, Alcan Full Leaf Pack

Last edited by XterraPA on Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:54 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:15 pm 
Global Moderator

I got this in an email today and once again I must say great letter and a great job of keeping your members informed and involved.