It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:14 am

Post subject: Re: Calmini customer service blyat
PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2014 3:00 pm 
Forum User

They've been working at getting onto a lot of people's "Never again" list for many many years.

I stated noticing back when the 1st gen steering system came out, and a lot of people I knew where getting failures, and asking Calmini to replace the broken parts, and Calmini said to send them the broken steering, and if they thought you were right, they'd take care of it...except most people need to steer while waiting for MONTHS to have them back back on it, and, when they did get back to them, they were told to pound sand, there's nothing wrong with the steering design.

So, after they "fixed the problem that they never admitted existed, and advertised the new improved system" a lot of potential buyers had already crossed them off the potential product list due to massive word of mouth warnings.

Ironically, I was an early buyer, and my system never failed, so it was hit and miss from what I could tell. I don't think I was a better installer than the guys I knew with failures...its a pretty straight forward thing to install, etc.

After that, it was a string of rust prone too heavy for the resulting strength failure prone stuff with marketing that continued to fight the negative word of mouth....so sales to those who did NOT belong to online forums, or did, but were the kind that were compelled to defend their purchases, etc, were strong enough to keep it all rolling.

If they started to talk to people about problems seriously, and NOT treat those with complaints like criminals or idiots, etc, the product DID have a lot of potential....and could have been ON a lot more BUY lists, instead of on a lot more DO NOT BUY lists.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:41 pm 
Supporting Member

Word

www.justinandersdenmark.com

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:19 am 
Noob

Guy i need the gap a spark plug for a 323 bmw 323i 1981

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:42 am 
Global Moderator

leo wrote:
Guy i need the gap a spark plug for a 323 bmw 323i 1981

PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:57 pm 
Club President

o_O

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 2:59 pm 
Global Moderator

Quote:
The Kern County DA's office is filing a lawsuit against Bakersfield-based company, CALMINI Products for unfair and deceptive business practices after numerous customers complained they never received their products after paying for them upfront.

The lawsuit names the defendants Steven D. Kramer who is the owner of the auto-parts maker company and Justin Michael Reed who is reportedly the sales manager.

According to the lawsuit, CALMINI and California Mini Truck would require customers to pay for its products in full but never delivered or issued refunds thereafter. The DA says investigation into these complaints included these same details below:

*The customer places an order with one of the businesses and pays in full upfront, usually several hundred dollars or more.
    *After a few weeks pass without receiving the ordered product, the customer contacts the business to inquire about the status of the order. An employee tells the customer the product will be shipped soon.
    *More time passes, and still no product. The customer calls the business again, and again is told the product will be delivered soon.
    *After more time passes, the customer tells the business that he or she wants to cancel the order and have their money refunded. An employee tells the customer the money will be sent within a few days.
    *A few days pass, and still no money. The customer calls to follow up, and is again told the money will be sent soon.
    *The customer still does not receive the money, and then submits a complaint.

“The unscrupulous business practices alleged in the complaint must stop,” District Attorney Cynthia Zimmer said in a statement. “Wronged customers deserve restitution, and the defendants must be held accountable for their alleged wrongdoing.”

The Kern County District Attorney’s Office encourages anyone who thinks that they may have been victimized by CALMINI or Cal Mini Truck to contact Raelynn Aguayo, an investigator with the Kern County District Attorney’s Office, at (661) 868-5855.

beer1

PostPosted: Wed Jul 03, 2019 6:55 pm 
Club Secretary

I’ve dealt with Calmini before. It was a couple months of emails and phone calls before I received my parts. But I did receive them. I don’t believe they ever returned an email. But I got the “I’m not sure why those didn’t ship yet! I’ll check with the guys in the back. They’ll be shipped tonight” in the repeated phone calls I made.

My X. http://www.nexterra.org/forums/viewtopi ... =71&t=9534