It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:41 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: My Pathfinder build.
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 12:41 am 
Forum User

Nice lookin pathy!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:40 pm 
Supporting Member

Haven't posted here in a while went pretty much missing in action, i've cut my rear quarter fenders in the mean time, removed both my bumper covers and had my deadly strut towers welded in (for now) until i find a whole strut tower rust free i can swap out. ImageImageImage

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 7:42 pm 
Supporting Member

Also got my whole truck muddy for the first time (wasn't planning on it) i'm a firm believer of tread lightly, but i kind of was sinking in a mud hole and panicked and just floored it.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 9:54 pm 
Club President

Nice to see you back!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 10:37 pm 
Supporting Member

Thanks!, glad to be back and will be preparing to get my truck in tip top shape to go wheeling again. Been so busy haven't had the time to go out. Dieing to get back on the trails.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 31, 2016 3:10 pm 
Supporting Member

Got my exhaust replaced due to a hole in my muffler, i got it replaced with a flow master super series 10 muffler a Y pipe welded on with a custom tail pipe tucked up high over the axle, sound is amazing! And nice and throaty.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:47 am 
Club President

Rusty wrote:
Got my exhaust replaced due to a hole in my muffler, i got it replaced with a flow master super series 10 muffler a Y pipe welded on with a custom tail pipe tucked up high over the axle, sound is amazing! And nice and throaty.

Very nice!

I had a Flowmaster put on mine a couple months ago. Just enough low rumble for me. Nothing too crazy.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2016 10:49 am 
Supporting Member

MtDewMike wrote:
Rusty wrote:

Very nice!

I had a Flowmaster put on mine a couple months ago. Just enough low rumble for me. Nothing too crazy.

That is what i love about it, not to loud to disturb anyone, but just enough punch whilst off roading

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:52 pm 
Supporting Member

Quick video from last thursdays trip.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:47 pm 
Supporting Member

Retro fitted an xj rough country steel bumper to the pathfinder, made some extra brackets and had it all welded up . It's real sturdy. All i need is a winch now and to install my snorkel

ImageImageImageImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:32 pm 
Supporting Member

Fitment wasn't to bad of a struggle, just need to cut the brackets and the ends of the bumper a bit and you bolt it into where the factory stock bumper went. ImageImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 1:43 pm 
Supporting Member

Also replaced the passenger side caliper. The ear to the caliper broke apart, heard a rubbing noise coming from passenger tire, so i jacked it up and low and behold my caliper slide was just turning freely due to the ear being broken.ImageImage

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2016 5:08 pm 
Club Secretary

The rig is looking good. I can't wait to see it in person.

My X. http://www.nexterra.org/forums/viewtopi ... =71&t=9534

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 9:26 am 
Supporting Member

murphy wrote:
The rig is looking good. I can't wait to see it in person.

Thanks murphy, yeah i'm hoping to attend more events in the future, i just need to put some sliders on and more under armoir as this is my DD, the more protection the better

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2016 12:40 pm 
Supporting Member

Went on a trip with a local jeep group that invited me. It was a stock run , but still was fun and very rocky which was interesting. Didn't get to much pics of the trip but here are some i did take. Image

Also, finally got my winch bolted into the bumper went with a badlands 12k winch not bad for only $220 on sale, ran into a problem though i had to re drill the holes, for some odd reason the bolts were not fitting and sitting flush. Everythings all bolted and nice and sturdy now. Just need a yellowtop optima to actually use the winch , so thats the next upgrade

Had to make modifications to the grille to make it fit, had to trim the bottom section out, used a angle grinder with a metal cut off disc it cut like butter. I did cut a little too much on the passenger side but it's barely noticeable with the winch bolted to the bumper

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 74 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next