It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:44 am

Post subject: blackx09s NIGHTMARE X
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 6:00 pm 
Noob

Ok so since someone told me that my intro was basically worthless due to my lack of pics I decided that I should just do the show off thing here.
I purchased my X back in december and 6 hours after it rolled off the lot some buddies my wife and I were up in the mountains having some fun unfortunately I only snapped pics of the front

as time pressed on I found clubxterra.org and saw an awesome thread about hummer so I figured what the hell I can bag a few lol. You can also see in these pics the difference between the stock wind thingy on the roof rack vs me painting it black and sticking it with my red stickers

Then I decided that I was ready for the PML so I snapped pics of before and after

These last pics are form a photoshoot I did yesterday with my brother. I know they are not the best pics in the world but I like them and I got to see how well it flexed after the lift since I hadnt really had a chance to do anything with it.

I also forgot to put some pics up of my decals from creepy
The x on the windshield
CLUBXTERRA.ORG on back glass
Custom designed Nightmare edition badge
Back window banner
Thats it guys hope you like it Ill get more pics up as I take them but for now thats all I got unless you want to look me up on facebook lol you can search my email on fb @ camaroman1988 @ yahoo. com

Post subject: Re: blackx09s NIGHTMARE X
PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 6:33 am 
Club President

Cool. Do you have other mods planned for the X?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 7:48 am 
Forum User

Nice Mark! I am sure after the first time out wheelin it and then doing the PML that your itching to do more mods to it.

Pic of me and the X in action <-- click me

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:13 am 
Noob

mtdewmike wrote:
Cool. Do you have other mods planned for the X?

Sure do lol I have a Nismo cat back sitting in my garage right now waiting to go on. I'm going to be painting all my plastics probably this week. Think I'm going gloss black on the bumpers and flat black grill and head light surrounds keeping the step bars on for now until I get some sliders but I'm painting the tubes flat black and the step pads a getting the bed liner treatment for grip. Want to do a 2" bl so I can get my ballistic off road wheels. They are the jester wheel and then I'll be running 33x12.50 nitto mud grapplers

PostPosted: Sun Mar 11, 2012 8:44 pm 
Forum User

cool looking X

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:21 am 
Noob

Thanks guys and gals for all the compliments it makes me feel good to know I'm on the right track with it.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 4:17 pm 
Noob

Got a few more things done today. I removed some of the plastics on the side for paint but wifey asked me if I was going to put them back on and when I said yes she said really why it looks good. So I decided the hell with it they can stay off lol. I'll get some more pics up soon. Also got my components for my timing belt to get done just need time and help to get it done lol. Im really starting to worry about it though because yesterday I thought it was going to die on me. I started it up and it idled really rough till I gave it some gas then it was fine. To top this post of I have noticed that the tranny is slipping when under full throttle and in passing gear. I'm sure everything will be fine I just need to get this stuff taken care of ASAP so this thing doesn't leave my family stranded when we are out and about.