It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 12:29 pm

Post subject: Nissan Calendar....DONE!!
PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 3:49 pm 
Forum User

OK...got the calander in today, 5 business days from ordering it...and it came out much better than I thought...I was worried about the resolution of some of the pictures and how good the quality of the printing would be...Well, I shouldn't have been....I will post a picture of the cover here in a fairly high resolution so you can get an idea of the quality of the printing...Each individual page measures 8"x10"...I did scrap the idea of birthdays and pictures for the birthdays as it just got too cluttered...Now if you want one they are $19.99 for the calander and $4.99 for the shipping, so $24.98 for each one...If you are unsure and want to see a couple months of it before you purchase let me know and I will email pics of a couple months as a better preview....I just didn't want to post the entire calander here as it would ruin the suprise of what pics did get included in the calander...You can email me at: spalinger@adelphia.net or PM me here if you want to get one or have other questions...Oh...and "if" you send any money above or beyond the $24.98 it all will go into the "Xterraracer Fund" which is where I am collecting $ for Dave Blakely and his Xterra racing team raised from this calendar and the Xterraracer t-shirts that will be available in about a month...I make $0 money in this and each calendar comes with a reciept from Apple showing the $19.99 and $4.99 costs and gets shipped directly from Apple to you, I never even see them...and any extra money will be sent to Dave with a copy of each cashed check by Dave available to you as soon as my bank processes it...I want to make this as open and as transparent a process as possible for any of you who are interested so if there is anything more I can do please let me know....Thank you in advance!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 7:49 am 
Forum User

Awesome! Thanks for the great idea.. I'll be submitting my order soon!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 22, 2006 11:43 am 
Forum User

:woohoo:

"The Retired General Weee"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:39 pm 
Forum User

OK...10 calendars sold so far and have raised more than $50 for Dave and his race team...Thanks to everyone who has bought one so far...and to those of you who haven't....What are you waiting for?!?!?! :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Nov 01, 2006 9:53 pm 
Forum User

I got mine, and its very nice! Great job Dan!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Nov 02, 2006 6:45 am 
Forum User

I got mine.