Supporting Member

Date: Sat Oct 10th, 2009

Time: Meet at 9:00 am

Place: back right field

What: Construct bridge

Important Note: Stay off the main field and across from the bathouse

Directions to Gretchens

From Boston:
Take route I-93 north to exit 37 route 95/128 south. Take route 95/128 to exit 32 route 3 North.* Take route 3 north into New Hampshire. In New Hampshire take exit 7 route 101A west. Take 101A west to route 101 west, this will bypass the traffic of downtown Milford (if the route 101 west is missed 101A meets back with 101). Take 101 west to the intersection of 101 west and 101A east. This intersection has railroad tracks through it. Take a left turn onto 101 west. Take 101 west into Peterborough NH. In Peterborough
cross route 202 continuing on route 101 west into Dublin. In Dublin take a right onto route 137 north; at the corner is a gas station. Field and Forest is about 5 miles up on the right.

From South of Boston:
Take route I-95/128 north around Boston to exit 32 route 3 north. Continue with above directions at the *

From Northern New England:
Take Route I-93 to Route I-89 north to exit 5. Take route 202 south through Henniker, Hillsborough, Bennington. At the Bennington/Hancock town line take route 137 south. Follow through the Hancock center. Field and Forest will be on your left about 2 miles from the center.

From Western New England:
Conn.: Take I-91 north or I-84 north to the Mass Pike. Go east to Route 495. Take exit 11A to route I-495 north to exit 35 route 3 north. Continue with Boston directions at the *

Western Mass.: Take the Mass Pike east to exit 11A I-495 north to exit 35 route 3 North* OR Take route 2 to exit 19 route 202 north. Continue on route 202 north into New Hampshire into Peterborough to Junction of 101 and 202. Take a left onto 101 west to route 137 in Dublin. Take a right onto route 137 north; at the corner is a gas station. Field and Forest is about 5 miles up on the right.

Vermont: Take I-91 south to exit 3 route 9 east. Take route 9 east into Keene NH. Stay straight DO NOT TAKE ANY LEFT OR RIGHT TURNS! Route 9N, 10N, and 12N will go to your left. Go straight! Then 10 south will go to your right, again stay straight. Then 12A will be to your right and 101 east will be straight across. Go on route 101 east through Marlborough and into Dublin. In Dublin take a left onto route 137 north, Field and Forest will be about 5 miles up on your right.

Bring Chainsaws, Sledge Hammers, Steel Rakes, Shovels, gloves, water, bug spray, powerful drill preferably corded, impact gun preferably corded, generator, extension cords and your rig.

We will have to transport a fair amount of large heavy boards to the work area. This will require multiple trips with some vehicles both capable of the terrain and hauling the load.

This bridge will be placed on the new easy trail which will be used by stockers and buggies alike

Tools brought by:
Electric Cords -
Generator(s) -
Electric Impact Gun - Jay Ghelli
Drills -