It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:45 pm

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:42 am 
seriously, if i need to run, i will...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 11:53 am 
Forum User

Well, I guess kim and I will both drive our trucks, and that will fill one spot.

Anyone else interested in Joining?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 12:02 pm 
whats the updated list of for sure rigs?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 6:59 pm 
Forum User

ahh come on erik..I'm driving from Binghamton!!

just kidding. but come on guys...we want our first such appearance to be a strong one! otherwise anthony's gonna have to put all three of his in the parade! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:38 pm 
C'mon Erik....I'll extend my offer to Micah to you as well. I've got some Molson's chilling in the fridge, too.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 7:40 pm 
:( I wanted to come but you kept leaving me off the list. Now I'm on call from 7am saturday until 7am monday. Wish I could go..Pete's looking nice (xcept for a new dent from scouting some trails last friday....we have a NEXTerra run there on June 10th if anyone wants to drive over!!!)

I really hope you guys have a blast. I'm wicked sad there's not a huge group. And for the 'it's too far' people....I was going to drive from New Hampshire!!! :?

Hope it goes well. I interview with a hospital in Rochester next week (via phone) for an assignment from the end of June to September. How's the weather during those times???

:wink: I know I haven't been on much....I just finally got my internet and it's dial-up cuz I live out in the boonies.....the road is dirt and rock and steep...so it's pretty awesome. Cell service is NIL.....so I feel alitle out of touch!!!

Take care guys!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2007 10:04 pm 
Forum User

So I talked to the parade people again today because I didn't get the package yet, and now they tell me they can't find our application. So I had to scan it and email it in (thank goodness I made a copy!) And I will have to drive into the city tomorrow to pick up the package and get our vehicle passes.

I will get to Science Parkway early and meet you guys as you arrive to hand you the passes.

mpm wrote:
ahh come on erik..I'm driving from Binghamton!!
just kidding. but come on guys...we want our first such appearance to be a strong one! otherwise anthony's gonna have to put all three of his in the parade! :D

Yeah, Erik! Want me to call you at 630 to make sure you're awake?? :D And no, I'm not bringing all three trucks :P

XterraXtian (Pepper) wrote:
:( I wanted to come but you kept leaving me off the list. Now I'm on call from 7am saturday until 7am monday. Wish I could go..Pete's looking nice

Sorry, until now, I thought we had a full group :(

Quote:
end of June to September. How's the weather during those times???

June-September in this area is awesome! Although it does get a little hot later in the summer.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:12 pm 
i'm still in.. just wish my truck wasnt so stock looking.. lol need a nice new bumper and that body-lift :-p

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 2:26 pm 
Washed and WAXED! (first time in like 18 months) the Pathy today....holy cow I never realized how good she looks clean!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 4:18 pm 
Global Moderator

I beg someone please take pictures of Dan?s ?truck? during this event, hopefully sporting some lilacs, so I can break his chops daily for the rest of eternity.

:D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 5:12 pm 
Forum User

vengeful wrote:
Washed and WAXED! (first time in like 18 months) the Pathy today....holy cow I never realized how good she looks clean!

Purple and black go well together.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:51 pm 
Forum User

Is everyone interested in going out to get some lunch after the parade?

Since our G2G at Tully's in Syracuse was cancelled, I was thinking we could hit the Rochester Tully's.

Any takers?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 6:58 pm 
ok guys...

do we have a full group now or what? I don't wanna leave you guys hanging without enough rigs...

my truck has 1/2 a front bumper, two big dents, and outside of lift looks bone stock with damage.. lol

just let me know...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 8:50 pm 
Forum User

OK! Final group looks to be:

Anthony
Kim
MPM (Micah)
FuryX (Erik)
Vengeful (Dan)
Hazarchild69 (Shinji)

Josh, you'll come out and join us for lunch right?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2007 9:27 pm 
Forum User

A. I did not get the banner in the mail from Scott yet, so we are bannerless for the parade. People will just have to read our stickers! :D

B. Not to be a party pooper, but Erin and I will pass on lunch. We plan on checking out the festival while we are there and then getting back on the road so we can get home to the kids before it gets too late.

C. hazardchild69...don't worry. My truck is only a PML and sliders away from stock. Don't let those guys with their fancy lifts intimidate you. :D

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 86 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next