It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:50 pm

Post subject: Snorkel install
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 10:53 am 
Forum User

Hey guys, I picked up a used snorkle but it does not have the template. Can somebody snap a few close up pics of the positon of the snorkle on the fender. I have it close I think but I don't want to screw it up.

Thanks!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 11:50 am 
Supporting Member

I literally just threw out the template that we had when we put in Donald's snorkle.

Damn

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:56 pm 
Forum User

No problem. I think I figuired that part out. Although I did get piised off wiht the hammer and sawsall so now my fender is FUBAR. :x

Another question. Where does the bottom hose that comes out of the air box go? Just stuck in the fender or what?

I think I need to look for a junkyard fender and try again. I got mad and pounded on mine with a hammer... :shock:

Last edited by Powerguy37 on Sun Apr 04, 2010 10:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 7:28 am 
Forum User

It is longer than a 11x17 sheet of paper. Let me review through the files I have at work and on flash drives. I know I had scanned the template before using it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 11:20 am 
Forum User

dmpmfd wrote:
It is longer than a 11x17 sheet of paper. Let me review through the files I have at work and on flash drives. I know I had scanned the template before using it.

Don't worry about it. Its on now for better or worse. My whole truck looks like a big pile of crap anyway so this just goes along with it.

The only question I really have is what to do with the other tube that goes into the fender that is open. It comes out at the bottom of the airbox and is the one with the sensor in it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 04, 2010 4:00 pm 
Forum User

i just got a template from ARB if you want it, there old one was fubar and they had to make a new one for me

33s on a 3 inch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:31 am 
Forum User

fusionfronty99 wrote:
i just got a template from ARB if you want it, there old one was fubar and they had to make a new one for me

If you wouldn't mind I'ld like a copy for the reference library I'm accumulating. Anyone who has a TJM template still lying around please let me know. In reviewing files I've lost my template file for the TJM snorkel install.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:52 pm 
Supporting Member

Powerguy37 wrote:

The only question I really have is what to do with the other tube that goes into the fender that is open. It comes out at the bottom of the airbox and is the one with the sensor in it.

Which hose are you referring to? The small, skinny one that comes off the stock airbox?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:29 am 
Forum User

dmpmfd wrote:
fusionfronty99 wrote:

If you wouldn't mind I'ld like a copy for the reference library I'm accumulating. Anyone who has a TJM template still lying around please let me know. In reviewing files I've lost my template file for the TJM snorkel install.

not a problem, PM me your email

33s on a 3 inch

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 25, 2010 2:07 pm 
Forum User

fusionfronty99 wrote:
dmpmfd wrote:
fusionfronty99 wrote:

not a problem, PM me your email

PM sent.