It is currently Sat May 25, 2024 9:38 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:27 pm 
Supporting Member

Kim wrote:
RIXterra wrote:
But as me being the president of NEXterra I'd like to invite you to also check us out at our forums.

Hmmm maybe I should check at NEXterra too! :D

Pepper that sucks that you won't be in Buffalo, you would have been close to Ant and me. Although CT is pretty cool, just a bit trafficy (that's not a word huh? oh well).
Kim by all means, please do so..You and any other UNYX member are more than welcome to join..;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:32 pm 
Forum User

Be careful kim, you join one board, then another...
then eventually you're on the computer several times a day just keeping up with new posts,
then you become a moderator on one of the boards, and you do more xterra forum surfing than you do actual work,
then ... (oh wait, thats me)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:49 pm 
Supporting Member

anthony wrote:
Be careful kim, you join one board, then another...
then eventually you're on the computer several times a day just keeping up with new posts,
then you become a moderator on one of the boards, and you do more xterra forum surfing than you do actual work,
then ... (oh wait, thats me)
Isn't that the truth?You and me both. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:51 pm 
Supporting Member

Ahhh too late Anthony she already signed up or there.. :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:08 pm 
It makes total sense, RIXterra, thanks alot and I will certainly check you guys out. I am definitely going to Yale in New Haven. Contracted today. Then of course, hung up the phone and cried. (it's a chick thing, I guess) I am having a hard time leaving AK. It's heaven up here.

Kim, I searched and searched trying to make trafficy a word, it wasn't there, but I'M going to make it one. As for joining a lot of boards, Kim, I can see the addiction. I have learned so much from the people I've met and I eve have a stop in Canada to have coffee and meet up with a family I met in a Christian 4x4 group. I really had missed the comradship of the 4x4 community. It's been 13 years for me since hanging with that bunch back home in Western MA.

I think I'll like CT...alot of family around, and I hpe I can meet you guys at an event sometime. Stay cool and take care!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:13 pm 
Okay, "stay cool and take care" sounded so final...I just meant for today! LOL! You guys are stuck with me!!! hehehe

RIXterra, see you on the flip side....I'm going to check out your site. (am I a total geek? "see you on the flip side"???? WHO THE HELL SAYS THAT?)

:|

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 10:52 pm 
Supporting Member

I haven't been to AK but from what I've seen it's a gorgeous place..I probably wouldn't wanna leave myself..

But between UNYX and NEXterra we'll make feel at home around here..;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:08 pm 
Thank you, Gene.....I actually grew up (and all my family is still there) in Pittsfield, MA (western mass, in the Berkshires) So you won't have to work too hard at the 'at home' thing! But it WILL be nice to come back to new friend opportunities. I think you guys are so great!!!

Someone on the Christian board asked if I had pics of AK, I sent them my blog with AK pics and other 'misc'. It's actually supposed to be my blog of my 'journey home', but I just goof off on it. But if you want to see some pics, there's some there, be sure to click on July 2006 in the archive list on the right-hand side of the page...there's a couple more there too. It's at:
http://patteyontheroad.blogspot.com Also, I posted pics at photostation.net under the search name deke1993. There's some good one's there from a couple years back when I first got my digital. Enjoy! :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:03 am 
Forum User

Pepper wrote:
Thank you, Gene.....I actually grew up (and all my family is still there) in Pittsfield, MA (western mass, in the Berkshires)

Mass? Then you have the all important question in front of you.

Sox or Yanks? 8)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 6:59 am 
Forum User

good question.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:38 am 
SOX, YOU BITCHES!!!!

C'mon, I know I wasn't going to win that question. But on the positive side, I DO have a really cool Xterra, and the Red Sox won't help me to hang with you guys in the woods, so it doesn't even matter right?

Oh, shit, I didn't even think about the Yank/Sox thing. Am I screwed? I friggin' HATE the Yankees. My dad and I were fans of Randy Johnson. Then when I heard the news he was going to the Yankees, I called my dad and said, "do we still like Randy?" All he said was, "nope"...and we changed the subject. I'm sorry guys, it's in our blood. My grandmother is 97 and the Sox's biggest fan.

Wait a sec!!! Why didn't you ask about the Mets????

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:51 am 
Forum User

Pepper wrote:
SOX, YOU BITCHES!!!!

Scott (Daggerdoggie) will like you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 8:54 am 
Forum User

Pepper wrote:
SOX, YOU BITCHES!!!!

The who?

I gotta figure out how to ban certain people on this board. I'll make a little program that will ask favorite questions and when the answer incorrectly, such as the Sox, they don't get access. Piece of cake.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:01 am 
Forum User

cornick wrote:
Pepper wrote:
SOX, YOU BITCHES!!!!

The who?

I gotta figure out how to ban certain people on this board. I'll make a little program that will ask favorite questions and when the answer incorrectly, such as the Sox, they don't get access. Piece of cake.

The board will have 2 members.. you and kim... I think the rest are sox fans or don't care ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Aug 23, 2006 9:28 am 
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Sorry....can I stay? The Who? That's funny. I only liked them for a little bit while my friend's brother pitched for them.

I honestly have not watched a ballgame since the World Series with the Sox. Hockey's even worse....since their strike, I haven't watched a single match.

So, what other questions would you ask?

Ant-thanks for sticking up for the "wrong answer" people. Kim's a Yankee fan, eh? Well, YOU married her! :roll:

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 50 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next