It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:50 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25
 Post subject: Re: B2SR 2015
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 7:56 pm 
Forum User

Big thanks to all those who set this up. The B2SR is always a favorite of mine. The closeness of the camping experience really helps us get to know eachother better, and hang out as one big group.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 8:42 pm 
Forum User

Thanks to everyone who put the time into this event to make it a fantastic time!!!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 11:38 pm 
Forum User

We had a great time at this event! It was our first B2SR and my first time camping in years. Everyone who organized this event worked real hard and a big thanks to ya all
The dinner was awesome, and roasted twinkies are a hell of a dessert
As always, it was great to see everyone and get to know some newer members

I can't wait for the upcoming Halloween Run

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:21 am 
Forum User

Last year was my 1st B2SR and my 1st event with NEXterra and I had an absolute blast...what I remember most was how approachable and inviting everyone was...I instantly felt at home with people I had only just met. I hope, for the newcomers this year, that you felt the same way I did that first year. Ernie, you are THE MAN. I try to help as much as I can, but you do SO MUCH for these events, so much we don't even see...THANK YOU!!! And of course, Mike, Tiff, Dave, Eric, Suresh, and EVERYONE who shows up..thank you again for putting together another awesome event. Love ya!!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 8:44 am 
Supporting Member

Had a great time as always. Vicki LOVED it, which is really saying something since she is not a camper... Or at least wasn't until this weekend. Couldn't stop talking about it on the way home.

Thank you to everyone who put in the work to get it setup, reserve the space, coordinate the groups and lead the trail runs on Saturday.

Should be in for the Supporting Member run on the 17th.

Love wheeling with y'all.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 9:19 am 
Supporting Member

Thanks to the officers for putting together a great run! Hoping maybe next year I'll stay for the after party and camp out.

I got my first major dent, passenger side rear door. Didn't see a boulder on the ravine and smashed right into it. Mashed my gas door as well. Now I have an excuse to Raptor Liner the lower half of the truck.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:07 am 
Club President

What a great weekend! Between the people, food, perfect weather, wheeling, campfires, and of course roasted Twinkies, I had a fun time, and was very happy to see so many new faces attend this event! Thank you to all of our attendees for coming out this weekend!

Thank you, Michelle, for putting the name tags and calling cards together! Thank you Mike and Chris for helping out with grilling Saturday night!

I can't thank the members of the events committee and the club officers enough. They are all team players who have volunteered their time, talents and efforts to make these events successful. They are:

Bass4Runner - Ernie
Bklyn.X - Tom
BKxterra718 - Justin
DirtySocks - Suresh
Fiachra - Dave
mainechick - Tiffany
MMDR Designs - Dave
RomeoEJ - Eric

It made me even happier when I overheard multiple people over the weekend saying they couldn't wait for the next run. We have two more upcoming trail runs - one is our Supporting Members run in October, and the other is our Halloween run, which takes place at night and after Halloween!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 2:52 pm 
Noob

Thank you everyone especially Mike, Ernie, and Suresh for leading and planning everything. It was my first NEXterra event but surely won't be my last! I haven't has much time to wheel this summer but this weekend def. gave me the itch again.

Met a lot of great people and our group had minimal damage all day, it was a great time had by all... even CC enjoyed it (safely WAY out of the way).

Thanks again!

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 4:00 pm 
Supporting Member

ImageImage

ImageImageImage
Good times

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2015 7:15 pm 
Supporting Member

NoahVT wrote:
Thank you everyone especially Mike, Ernie, and Suresh for leading and planning everything. It was my first NEXterra event but surely won't be my last! I haven't has much time to wheel this summer but this weekend def. gave me the itch again.

Met a lot of great people and our group had minimal damage all day, it was a great time had by all... even CC enjoyed it (safely WAY out of the way).

Thanks again!

Noah
Good seeing you again and wheeling,had a blast..

PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2015 7:20 pm 
Global Moderator

I fully enjoyed the experience. It was wonderful to see my friends and to meet others I hope to consider friends going forward. Thanks for being good people.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 12:01 pm 
Forum User

I know I was not able to make the b2sr this year due to a new born, but does anyone have any extra decals from this run that there willing to send my way? If I have to pay no biggie. An even knowing I wasn't able to make it I feel that advertising our name is still as good, at least people will see what we do. Thanks

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 372 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 21, 22, 23, 24, 25