It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:08 am

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:28 pm 
Forum User

Mark,
Yes 05.

I see that new job is helping your mod budget. hehehe

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:38 pm 
kokopop wrote:
Mark,
Yes 05.

I see that new job is helping your mod budget. hehehe

:D its nice finally having an income again :D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 3:46 pm 
Forum User

good to hear

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 4:23 pm 
Yep, 05 Powdercoated black

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 5:48 pm 
Forum User

Added you guys to the list. Also took out a lot of information that wasn't important anymore since we hit the 8 order minimum. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2006 8:29 am 
DocX wrote:
How about shipped to VT? I paid $373.40.

Hope that helps.

Yup, it helps. Thanks.

When I ballparked it, after the 15% and using a flat $70 for shipping, I got $365.80. For whatever reason, the 01-04 run $16 cheaper.

Getting the taxes done tonight, so I should have a better idea then. Not only did making that appointment start the juices flowing, but I just put my factory rails back on after a month of listening to how hard it was getting into my X without them for my 4'11'' wife. I figure ordering Shrockbars will shut us both up!! :roll: :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 11:36 am 
Well, my wishful thinking was crushed last night. Wasn't on the list very long, but you can pull me. Looks like the house is getting most of the mods this year.

If I can pool the money by the end of the month, I might still make it. But that doesn't look likely. Thanks for the info guys. It will be helpful if and when this becomes a reality. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 12:05 pm 
Forum User

j. plate wrote:
Well, my wishful thinking was crushed last night. Wasn't on the list very long, but you can pull me. Looks like the house is getting most of the mods this year.

If I can pool the money by the end of the month, I might still make it. But that doesn't look likely. Thanks for the info guys. It will be helpful if and when this becomes a reality. :roll:

I hate the tax man!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 01, 2006 2:05 pm 
Well, I hate him too....but that's not really the issue.

My wife and I bought our house about 1.5 years ago, knowing that we were going to have things to do. But, at the time, she was also pregnant. So that kind of put the kibosh on many of the improvements we would've like to have made in the last 18 months or so due to lack of funds and the nature of the improvements we wanted to make. With Marsha being pregnant and the babe under 1 year old....we couldn't even paint!! Now that things are slowing down (relatively)......it's Tim Taylor time!!

House Mods:

1) improve water line from public water system. (we currently get about 1 gal/min volume from the 60 year old galvanized water line.)
2) replace painted hard wood floor in kitchen (yes, I said painted hard wood!!) with linoleum.
3) upgrade/update electric system in house. They were still running 100 amp service, and it ain't cuttin' it. If you try to watch TV and microwave popcorn at the same time the whole house has been known to go out!! :?
4) paint or re-side the outside. Probably painting, since everything above is taking higher priority.......and depending on how much $$ is left!!

X Mods:

Maybe next year!! :cry:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 5:14 pm 
sliders are on order :-D

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:53 pm 
Hey Guys, Just got off the phone with Jim. Bumper and sliders will be on my mod list. :woohoo: Got it shipped to me, only 215.00, not bad. Hopefully I'll make it up to your mod day, with or with out my new editions. Always eager to learn and meet fellow wheelers. Jim was very helpful and very nice to deal with :thumbup: What a great day and thank you tax man. LOL

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 8:57 pm 
I spoke with Jim Yesterday, he said my sliders should be here around the 25th. That will be cutting it close to getting them installed but i will try.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:08 pm 
Forum User

Bring them with you.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:45 pm 
If I can't get them on I will definately bring em with me. Thanks.
Should I bring any tools? Drill bit? Drill?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:53 pm 
Supporting Member

Jeff, you gonna have room in that garage in case it is raining?

Tools, bring what you can, just in case we forget something. :D

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 135 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next