PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:37 pm 
Forum User

http://xterraownersclub.com/forums.html

Jeep TJ - Lifted like everybody else.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 4:49 pm 
Supporting Member

We?re moving FREE SHIPPING sale!

The thought of all the hassles of moving caused me to put this off for too long, but we are out of space and it has been hampering our ability to meet your needs in a timely fashion, so we?re taking the plunge and moving into a larger facility that is all under one roof.

Virtually everyone who receives one of our products loves it. Many of you have had to wait a quite a while to receive your products however. We are working hard to get the lead times down, and this is a major part of that effort.

Since it is likely to add a couple weeks to the lead times, we are doing something almost unheard of for us?offering you FREE SHIPPING! In our six years in business, this will be only the third time we have EVER done this, so get it while it?s hot.

Lower 48 USA only. AK, HI and Canada guys, call and we will give you a credit equal to typical Lower 48 USA shipping charges.

Truck Freight shipping (front bumpers) is free to a business and $30 to a residence.

Estimated lead time is going to be 3 months, so if you need something quick, please to not order from this sale. If however you can handle waiting a bit, you can get a great deal on an excellent product.

We do actually have a few products that are pre-made and that we would rather not move though. They are listed below. These items can ship within a week bare or within 2-2.5 weeks powder coated. Everything else will be about 3 months.

You MUST mention this sale at the time of order (phone orders) or use the coupon code at the time of order for WWW orders to get this deal. Sale ends Sunday 12/20/2008.

Free shipping code for online orders: SHIPS4FREE
Add an item to the cart, then scroll down to the bottom of the page and you will see a box to enter the code.

** PLEASE NOTE, our web site sometimes botches the free shipping and still charges you a small amount for shipping. If this happens, we will catch it, fix it and refund the difference. So if the cart is showing $10,$20, $30 for shipping, don?t worry, we will remove it. **

Feel free to post this on other boards or email it to friends.

Products available right now:

- 1st Gen Xterra Sliders (several sets, first come - first serve)
- 1st Gen Xterra Skids (all types, several sets)
- 1st Gen Frontier Sliders (several sets, first come - first serve)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 5:09 pm 
Forum User

All this literally as I have half of my rear bumper in the basement and the other half coming tomorrow.... WTF? He did the same shit with the free shackles and shirt like 3 days after I got my front bumper. :(

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 7:35 pm 
Forum User

Well, I'm still waiting on a skid that I ordered during that free shackle and shirt offer. It's the front bumper skid that supposidly they were still waiting for. It's been 10 weeks and still no skid.

I just canceled that part of the order and I have a gas tank skid coming. I hope that they remember to put my shackles and t-shirt in.

Sorry, venting.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 6:27 pm 
Forum User

Shmittey wrote:
All this literally as I have half of my rear bumper in the basement and the other half coming tomorrow....

See now I screwed myself... The bumper made is as close as 10 miles from my home then was put on the wrong truck. Guess where it is today...

Sacramento CALIFORNIA!!! :bang: Soooo pissed, now that adds another week. :roll:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 7:40 am 
Forum User

Dang, dude, that sucks. I had almost the same problem with my new TC skid

2010 Pathfinder - 2004 Titan