It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:58 am

Post subject: Paint
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 11:38 am 
Forum User

Has anyone thought of a different color for your X, or even staying in the same color range but going brighter or darker?
I want to maybe go to a more patriot blue or mess with some pearl and create my own.

Sent from my VS990 using Tapatalk

Post subject: Re: Paint
PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:00 pm 
Supporting Member

Carpy wrote:
Has anyone thought of a different color for your X, or even staying in the same color range but going brighter or darker?
I want to maybe go to a more patriot blue or mess with some pearl and create my own.

I'm lucky enough to have Daytona Blue so I'm not looking to change that. However, I like accent colors. My last X was Night Armor accented with red. This one is blue accented with yellow (rad skid, d-shackles, skull on diff cover, etc) It matches with my OME shocks too.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:03 pm 
Forum User

BostonX wrote:
Carpy wrote:

I'm lucky enough to have Daytona Blue so I'm not looking to change that. However, I like accent colors. My last X was Night Armor accented with red. This one is blue accented with yellow (rad skid, d-shackles, skull on diff cover, etc) It matches with my OME shocks too.
Yeah, I like your color. Stands out as I noticed at the afr. I also have to comment, your front bumper upgrade is exactly what I'd like to get.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:16 pm 
Supporting Member

Carpy wrote:
BostonX wrote:
Carpy wrote:

Yeah, I like your color. Stands out as I noticed at the afr. I also have to comment, your front bumper upgrade is exactly what I'd like to get.

Hefty Fab winch capable tube bumper with no hoop. LED pods are Rough Country amber DRL / bright white fog

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 12:20 pm 
Forum User

BostonX wrote:
Carpy wrote:
BostonX wrote:
[quote="Carpy"]Has anyone thought of a different color for your X, or even staying in the same color range but going brighter or darker?

Hefty Fab winch capable tube bumper with no hoop. LED pods are Rough Country amber DRL / bright white fog[/quote]Ooof, thats gonna take some time to save up for.

PostPosted: Thu May 02, 2019 9:51 pm 
Forum User

Everything black, like my heart and soul.

PostPosted: Fri May 03, 2019 8:03 am 
Noob

UMMM YES!!!
I would love to have my X wrapped in...guess...yup..hot pink!!!
I like the yellow bc it stands out. But black accents really go awesome with they yellow but I got some pink and black ones. Id want a matte hot pink too.
Its the color of my soul :lol: :woohoo:

A brighter shade or some lighter pearl would really set it off Nick.

PostPosted: Sun May 05, 2019 5:57 am 
Global Moderator

Ripper wrote:
Everything black, like my heart and soul.

My man.