It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:19 pm

Post subject: FS: The X-Mas Ugly Sweater
PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 12:33 am 
Forum User

The X-Mas Ugly Sweater is LIVE!

Please check out the following links for options. Zazzle offers discounts as time approaches the holidays, so stay tuned for discount codes!

2nd Gen, front only:
http://www.zazzle.com/the_x_mas_ugly_sweater_2nd_gen_2005_2015_tshirt-235724875562900379

2nd Gen with Surf and Snow lyrics:
http://www.zazzle.com/the_x_mas_ugly_sweater_poem_2nd_gen_2005_2015_tees-235872091651619799

1st Gen, front only:
http://www.zazzle.com/the_x_mas_ugly_sweater_1st_gen_2000_2004_t_shirts-235419864619190925

1st Gen with Surf and Snow lyrics:
http://www.zazzle.com/the_x_mas_ugly_sweater_poem_1st_gen_2000_2004_shirts-235379952839804601

HOW DOES THIS WORK?
Zazzle is a printing service that allows you to print designs on a multitude of products. T-shirts are popular, but Zazzle also offers everything from dog and baby apparel to pillows to bags to keychains to aprons, hats, bandannas, beer steins, water bottles, and so many more!

You get to pick:
  • The type of product you want the design(s) on (long sleeve shirt, mousepad, serving tray, et cetera)
  • The color of prouct if applicable. The graphic is [COLOR="White"]white[/COLOR] and won't show well on light backgrounds; if you want a certain color for the graphic just send me a PM and I can set you up at no charge. Some products will allow you to print an additional background color under the graphic at additional cost. Or, again, just PM me with a graphic color and background color and I can save you some money.
  • The size of product if applicable.

Do you want this image on a pair of boxers? You can have it on a pair of boxers. You want it on a pillow? Zazzle can do that.

PRICING
Price varies by number of graphics (one or two), and the type, color, and size of the product. An XXL Men's American Apparel Hoodie will cost a lot. An XXL Men's Basic Dark T-Shirt is pretty reasonable.

I receive a royalty from Zazzle. There is no way around this except to use another service, with fewer customizing options. I have set the royalty as low as I possibly can in order for you to get the lowest possible price - Zazzle gives me 5% of anything I sell.

LIABILITY
Because I am not printing anything myself, I won't be able to help you much if you happen to receive a product that's not up to par. I'll help you make it right as best as I can, but all concerns about products go to Zazzle.

Likewise, Zazzle handles all shipping and handling. I never touch a single product that is purchased from me.

If you would like to go with a different printing service, that's okay. If I can sign up for that service for free, I'd be happy to accommodate you.

Any questions, just PM me! Do know that my inbox is close to full, I will do my best to keep up on inquiries.

›»»»›‹«««‹

Last edited by theplasticone on Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:19 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject: Re: FS: The X-Mas Ugly Sweater
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2016 8:13 pm 
Forum User

It's not coming back because it never went away! Get you and your loved ones an Ugly X-Mas Sweater for the holidays! This year's Zazzle discounts will be updated here as they come up.

›»»»›‹«««‹

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2016 5:54 pm 
Forum User

A word of advice - order early. Last year I ordered a Christmas shirt from Zazzle around Thanksgiving time, even springing for expedited shipping. It never arrived until after Christmas.

k_enn

PostPosted: Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:53 pm 
Forum User

Still up for sale! Give me parts money!

›»»»›‹«««‹