It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 5:31 am

Post subject: Post SAS garage clean out.
PostPosted: Tue Feb 27, 2024 1:18 pm 
Club Secretary

I’m going to cross post this stuff on FB Marketplace, but I thought I’d post up here first. Thanks for looking.

I have a bunch of 2nd gen Xterra suspension and drivetrain parts. Most everything besides the rear axles are usable for the same generation Frontier and Pathfinder. If there is something listed that you want to see photos of I’m happy to send pics. DM me your cell number or FB messenger.

Radflo 2.5 extended travel coilovers with 650lb springs. They have longer upper studs to be able to add a 1” lift spacer. One spring has been replaced in the last 500 miles. I have a second spring brand new in box. Including the spanner wrench. May or may not need new lower bearings and misalignment spacers. I may have ordered them already in anticipation of changing them. If I can find them I’ll include them too. $850

SPC forged Titan swap UCA’s with greasable ball joints. I have another pair of trail spare ball joints. The spares are the original design ungreasable ones. I kept them when I upgraded. Could use a wire wheel and repaint. $400

Extended travel (8”) 2.0 remote reservoir rear shocks. These were intended for a lifted Frontier. To use them on your X you would need about 4 inches of rear lift. (Something like a 2” AAL and lift shackles) $400

Matched set of manual Offroad/Pro4X axles, both 3.69 ratio. The R180 front diff has a Lokka mechanical locker. The M226 rear has a factory E-locker. Worked when pulled. No calipers or disks. Stock diff cover. I have the OEM E-locker wiring that goes from the frame to the axle that I will include if I can find it. $1500

I have an additional Offroad/Pro4X rear axle from an automatic. It is a 3.36 ratio M226 with factory E-locker. I lost some teeth in the spider gears or damaged an axle shaft. I haven’t opened it up to look. It clunks while turning. No calipers. Stock diff cover with PRG diff guard. It’s probably best for parts. $400 or I’ll throw it in with full price purchase of the pair of axles above.

Front R180 with a LOKKA mechanical locker in it. 3.36 gears. It worked when pulled. Perfect if you want to swap your 3.36 open front diff with no down time. $400

Calmini travel correction brackets. These move the lower shock mount on the Titan LCA’s back inward to the stock Xterra width location. I used the Extended travel Radflos with these and got 12” of travel up front. Still on the LCA’s so you can see how they mount. LCA’s are junk. You cannot use these with Titan swap coilovers or stock width LCA’s. $80

6 Titan width CV axles for the factory Xterra R180 front diff. 2 are almost brand new and have the Nissan Titan style larger outer CV’s. The other 4 have OEM Xterra style outer CV’s. Three of the 4 are good. The last one either needs a boot or a cv replaced. I may have some stock width CV’s with useable joints and boots on them. $300/pair with Titan outers $100 each for the others. $600 for all

Nissan Titan steering rack with inner and outer tie rods. I ran this on my X for about a year. Theres maybe 3000 miles on it. It has more travel than the OEM Xterra rack. So you get a tighter turning radius than the OEM rack. $250

Stock Xterra brake booster and master cylinder. I swapped to the Titan booster and master. $80

Pair of OEM front and pair of OEM rear brake calipers. They worked fine when removed. Probably best for cores or rebuild tho. Selling for core price. $100/pair or $150 for all.

Hefty Fab steel radiator skid. No hardware. Sold

Shrockworks steel engine skid. No hardware. $200

Shrockworks steel transmission skid. No hardware. $250

Or $500 for all skids.

Set of front and rear braided stainless extended brake lines. 2 front Titan swap length from frame to caliper. 2 rears from frame to axle. Not the ones from the rear axle to the caliper. $60/pair or $100 for all.

Pair of BORA 2” aluminum wheel spacers to get the rear closer to Titan width. $100

Set of 4 BORA 1.25” aluminum wheel spacers. $150

Stock front driveshaft. I have BNIB Moog super strength non-greasable U-joints I’ll throw in. $60

Two stock rear driveshafts. One is complete and useable. One has the slip yoke splines cut off it still has a usable CV and U-joint. $100 for the complete one. $50 for the cut one. $120 for both.

Front OEM/Timken bearings. $100 each or $150 for both

OEM condenser E-fan. $40

Tire carrier rear bumper. Custom made specifically to hold the tire higher than a Shrockworks or Hefty style bumper so the spare tire won’t hit an obstacle and blow out the back window. Adjustable for wheel offset. It could use a wire wheel and repaint and new wheel studs. Normal wear and tear from wheeling. I’m only willing to trade for a non-tire carrier Shrockworks or Hefty style Offroad bumper. I would make an even trade depending on what shape yours is in. It’s still on the rig so I’d need a day or so to pull it.

I’m willing to meet within an hour or so of Greenfield, MA. All prices are negotiable. Cash, PayPal, Zelle or Venmo.

Im willing to trade for the following for a 2005+ Xterra.
Pair of Alcan, Deaver or similar aftermarket leaf springs (not OME)
Hidden winch or winch capable front bumper
Non-tire carrier aftermarket rear bumper

Im also willing to trade for
Set of 4 17” stock alloy Superduty wheels.
Set of 4 37/12.50/17 MT tires
Single, pair or full set of 42/15.00/17 bias Pitbull’s
20” 8x170 beadlocks
40-42” tires for a 20” wheel
Superduty ‘05+ D60 selectable locker

I’ll update this listing as parts are sold and as I find more.

My X. http://www.nexterra.org/forums/viewtopi ... =71&t=9534