It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:18 pm

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 6:22 am 
Forum User

I am sorry to hear how badly you were treated. I would take this farther down the Nissan trail and file a major complaint. Sounds like the GM needs to be replaced with someone with better Customer Service attitude. My dealership last year won the Nissan Customer Service Award--only two awards offered. My dealership is Ken Pollock Nissan, Wilkes Barre, PA...look it up....I'd go that far and follow a complaint through them.
Your dealership needs to come across with some BIG to make up for being total Jackasses .
Let us know what happens...better luck---

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm 
Forum User

I'll NEVER RETURN... ANd WORD OF MOUTH is working quite well!!!

I need to call the lady back but have been busy...

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:33 pm 
Forum User

Yeah, word of mouth can be deadly to a dealership...bad public relations. As I said my dealership won 1 of the only 2 2009 Global Nissan Sales and Service Way Awards(2009 Global NSSW Award) out of 1200 dealerships across the USA. I hope you can get justification for what they did to you. That's a real kick in the ass (no pun intended) to be kicked out of a dealership for filling out a survey and expressing your legitimate concerns.
Take care, hope it works out for you. :x

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 12:49 am 
Forum User

That's ridiculous. It never ceases to amaze me how people can be treated at dealerships.

I had a lovely experience at Boch Toyota (one of TWO bad Toyota dealership experiences during the buying process...needless to say I don't own a Toyota as a result) when my then GF at the time was looking to buy a 4Runner.

Short of the long, I wasn't familiar enough with the truck, but she liked them and wanted me to go test drive with her. She was only interested in stick shift, but apparently 4Runners (at least newer ones) don't come in manual.

The sales guy was a total ass once we said we were only interested in stick shift and literally walked away from us on the lot and he started exchanging some words with us as we were walking off the lot about how stupid we were for not coming in fully prepared and ready to buy a car at that exact moment.

Obviously that didn't sit well with me, so we went to talk to the GM about this sales guy's shit attitude. Talk about a productive conversation; "He's my top sales guy." is what the GM says and then even he proceeded to walk away.

I decided to have some fun with the situation on the way out since my other temptation was to come back at a later date and beat the piss out of a new car on a test drive and bring it back all messed up for them to fix at their expense: As people were walking in I started telling them to do an about face unless they want to be treated like its their priviledge to do business with Boch. 4 others left the lot right after us. The GM came running up behind me to shout out he was calling the cops for interfering with their business and harrassing customers.

As for Bourne Nissan, I will be calling them to mess with their owner and say I am in the market for a new car. Then when I go down to visit some friends in the next week or two down on the Cape I'll stop in, ask for the owner and tell him I just heard about this bad experience from another forum member and say I WON'T be buying from them afterall. Will keep you posted on how it goes...may even flip cam the encounter and post the video!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:18 am 
Forum User

Yo rroadkilll,
How did events turn out?

BL, SL, Diff drop, Steering system, Shrockworks front with Warn, Megawarrior, 33'' MTs on Cragar 15X10, Gobi & Raingler nets!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:55 am 
Supporting Member

Is this one of the guys you delt with?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:16 am 
Noob

you really need to be careful next time..just upgrade some xterra parts, especially your damaged car parts in order for you to be safe all the time..

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 8:49 pm 
Forum User

Inurteeth2 wrote:
Is this one of the guys you delt with?

No... THis guy was great to me!!!