It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:11 am

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:15 pm 
Forum User

mpm wrote:
f@ck the Habs. Root for an American team ya Commie. :D

Maybe I'm from Montreal!!! And since you don't see me pissing on your boost, I will ask you not to piss on mine!

SeXterraPA wrote:
Well, now that you can see your Habs stink, let's focus on more important issues...

lolll
Yeah - my habs really weren't up to standard the last 2 games.... it's not over yet! ;-)
There's still plenty of time for one of our legendary/miraculous comebacks!

BL, SL, Diff drop, Steering system, Shrockworks front with Warn, Megawarrior, 33'' MTs on Cragar 15X10, Gobi & Raingler nets!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:16 pm 
Forum User

TunaSoda wrote:
I hope the habs lose the series, then the flyers lose game 7 in overtime for the cup

Not too sure what you're hoping for then! lolll
The Bruins didn't do too bad!

BL, SL, Diff drop, Steering system, Shrockworks front with Warn, Megawarrior, 33'' MTs on Cragar 15X10, Gobi & Raingler nets!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 12:20 pm 
Forum User

Bklyn.X wrote:
There are only six teams I'll root for during the playoffs and cup final and the Flyers are not one of them. :wink:

K'mon Tom... SAY iT!!!!
Go Habs GO!!! lollll hahahahaha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 9:20 pm 
Forum User

WOU-HOU!!!!!

I've got my party hat on!!!! ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu May 20, 2010 10:37 pm 
Forum User

TunaSoda wrote:
The Bruins did awesome as far as I'm concerned, I didn't think they would make it as far as they did this year, I'm happy, no one else is. I'm not a fair weather fan, I actually watched every single game all season

They underachieved all season then finally got their act together and BLEW A 3-0 LEAD IN A BEST OF SEVEN SERIES AND.....BLEW A 3-0 LEAD AT HOME IN GAME 7. You're happy?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 5:50 am 
Forum User

Yes

2010 Honda Fit Sport 5-Speed

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 6:17 am 
Forum User

I'm also pretty happy!!! ;-) lolll
(I'm from Montr?al-I just live in MA)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:56 am 
Forum User

Hawks will beat either team anyways.

Habs fan-
Why the hell do they sing that gay ass song in Montreal?

Do the players get bonuses for the scores they get on their swan dives and their acting?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 8:19 am 
Forum User

Big E 515 wrote:
Hawks will beat either team anyways.

Habs fan-
Why the hell do they sing that gay ass song in Montreal?

Do the players get bonuses for the scores they get on their swan dives and their acting?

Hawks ?!?!?!? wtf are you talking about?!?!?
That gay song your talking about.... is it "we are the champions"???
Sure you'd think it's gay cause the Bruins didn't do much of it! ;-)

Swan dive bonuses are only given to Crosby this year! Sorry! ;-)

So I hear Chara is having a great start on his golfing season!!! lollll

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:23 am 
Forum User

Are they saying "O le" or "We're gay?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYiri7sGLQ

You need to check the rfaters of teh arena. think you have a sniper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfrKZcNRfDc

I think this is from the same game-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W00d3yJKl4

This was my favorite Oscar performance-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwFAmqVNSQ :D

Between the song, the diving, fans booing other countries national anthems.....It's like watching soccer in some rude, ignorant European country.

As far as the Bruins, they'll never win the Cup as long as Jeremy Jacobs is the owner. As long as the team makes the playoffs, he's happy. All of the other major pro sports teams have been successful lately, you'd think the Bruins would step up to meet the demands of the fans. Nope. And, I'm not "attacking" you personally, hope it doesn't seem that way. I just can't stand a team of divers and wusses in a sport that is supposed to be tough and played hard. So, please don't take it the wrong way but, if you weren't a fellow Nexterra member/Masshole like me...I wouldn't be apologizing for my anti Habs comments.
:)
Good luck today.....Go Flyers. :P

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 10:25 am 
Forum User

Someone saw me wearing a Bruins t-shirt after they choked in Game 7 and asked me, "When are they playing tonight?" (obviously not a hardcore fan, haha) I responded with, "I believe they have a tee time of 10 a.m."
"Huh"
"They're done, they're finally getting their wish and working on their golf game!"
"Ohhhhhhh"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:55 pm 
Forum User

Big E 515 wrote:
Are they saying "O le" or "We're gay?"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZtYiri7sGLQ

ok - you need to get your ears cleaned!!!!

You need to check the rfaters of teh arena. think you have a sniper.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfrKZcNRfDc

If you don't see that stick pushing the Price's skate forward - I really can't help you!!! With the goalie gear & all... I 100% that was no dive!

I think this is from the same game-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W00d3yJKl4

now that's funny!

This was my favorite Oscar performance-
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuwFAmqVNSQ :D

That was such a sham!!!!! people were sooooooooooooo outraged after seeing the end of that game - it still makes me want to slap those refs around- wtf were the refs looking at when he got slashed on the hand?!?!?!?

Between the song, the diving, fans booing other countries national anthems.....It's like watching soccer in some rude, ignorant European country.

My family always has season ticks. Not once have we booed your anthem - after all my fianc? is American.
I have to admit it's true - the crowd really boos. It makes me ashamed. I sincerely apologize for this. It is unacceptable & very rude. If I had my way, there would be a backhand slap in the jaw to everybody who does this.
I think it's more like an isolated crowd movement & would never booed your anthem at the Olympics for example. Hockey in Montreal is very very very important & people take it a little too seriously. Sorry.

As far as the Bruins, they'll never win the Cup as long as Jeremy Jacobs is the owner. As long as the team makes the playoffs, he's happy. All of the other major pro sports teams have been successful lately, you'd think the Bruins would step up to meet the demands of the fans. Nope. And, I'm not "attacking" you personally, hope it doesn't seem that way. I just can't stand a team of divers and wusses in a sport that is supposed to be tough and played hard. So, please don't take it the wrong way but, if you weren't a fellow Nexterra member/Masshole like me...I wouldn't be apologizing for my anti Habs comments.
:)
Good luck today.....Go Flyers. :P

Disrespectful comments are hard not to take personally btw!
I think you are 100% right about Jacobs. He hires big players & has not taken the same turn with European players like the rest of the league. Without them - your team is missing finesse & agility. I think your team would be huge with a few European players! (Toronto leafs have the same problem) (oh- if you feel disrespected when an American team come to MTL, you've seen nothing until you've sat on a Habs/Leafs game in Montreal!!!) God do I ever hate the Leafs!!!!
;-)
Not sure how this series is going to end.... but chances are this afternoon's game is going to be won by the habs. Then back to Flyerstown & it could go anyway then!

Good luck to the Flyers & long live the habs! ;-)

Peace

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 1:57 pm 
Forum User

Big E 515 wrote:
Someone saw me wearing a Bruins t-shirt after they choked in Game 7 and asked me, "When are they playing tonight?" (obviously not a hardcore fan, haha) I responded with, "I believe they have a tee time of 10 a.m."
"Huh"
"They're done, they're finally getting their wish and working on their golf game!"
"Ohhhhhhh"

now that's a funny !!! ;-)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 3:48 pm 
Forum User

Carcillo is mad because Callamari stuck his tongue out at him???

What happened to this sport? haha

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:42 pm 
Forum User

I missed that!!! lollll
not too sure what happened to the sport.... maybe while getting rich they lost their testosterone!
I can tell you for a fact that junior hockey is all the opposite.
When the NHL was on strike/lockout in 05, they were presenting Junior hockey at the Bell center.
I went to see... it wasn't hockey!
Before the puck was on the ice, there was 8 fights and 10 more fights in the first period....
I got up & left. Not because I don't like to see fights - fighting is MY sport! But because I thought that if I wanted to see a boxing match, I would have went to see a boxing match. Since I went to see a hockey game, I wanted to see hockey & that's not what I was looking at!