It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 9:52 am

Post subject: Rust on Rear Hatch
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:12 pm 
Noob

So I was washing all the salt off my truck a few weeks back and noticed a small spot of rust and a rust stain going down the bulge on the rear hatch. I had taken my truck to Dorschel Nissan previously and had some issues with their service department. I took it Vision Nissan and the service writer there told me that it was not going to be covered at all. He looked at it under some pretty bad lights in the shop and did not seem to care at all about it. also told me my tires were not stock and could possible void some repairs on my truck. I had heard they were a good dealership, guess not. So took the truck into Dorschel yesterday on a whim to see what they would tell me and the service manager Steve looked at it and said could you drop it off first thing monday morning I will have it back to you tuesday pending I have the badges in stock. WOW very impressed how easy it was. he said he had to take some picures and send them into Nissan to show them for warrenty but it was pretty simple. wish all repairs went so smothly. so I guess Nissan Does stand by their product. Sorry about the rambling here.