It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 10:12 pm

Post subject: XOC Deal
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:11 pm 
Forum User

This is over at XOC but I thought I would post the information here. Pretty sweet prices from what he's given me over the phone.

XOC wrote:
Guys check this out!!!!

Being we just signed up as a sponsor on this site, and it is March Madness. We at Dixie Nissan, the south's oldest Nissan dealer, are planning to make a bunch of new friends on this site. I wanted to get things started off on the right foot. My name is Scott Johnson 00' Xterra candy apple red with a few small mods. I have been on this site for a while now and just got up the nerve to ask the bossman about becoming a sponsor here. I told him that these were real Nissan People and loved there X's just as much as i do. So here it goes !!!!!!!!

Until Moab I am offering this
25% off of list price to all members here [Big Grin] What that means to you is simple.......
You get genuine Nissan parts for the same price that we sell to our Body Shops all over the southeast. Right now i will not even charge you guys any freight. So technically you guys get parts cheaper than our major body shops. ex: Front pads to our normal walk-up customer would be $86.10 and to all members here $69.25 PLUS $0 freight charges!!!
I love my X just as much as everyone here and i only put the best parts on it. If you guys need any help with part numbers or questions don't hesitate to ask.
dixie nissan parts
we have been in the wholesale business over 40 years so hopefully we can help all you do-it yourselvers out there!!
thanks again for letting us be apart of this great site.
Scott Johnson
(205)424-2340
i will also give you 20% off all NISMO stuff, and as you guys know that is huge. Look forward to hearing from you guys.