It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:59 pm

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
 Post subject: SOLD: Calmini Rocker Skids
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 12:55 pm 
I have a set of Calmini Rocker Skids that have been collecting dust in my basement. I purchased them off another member in July 2006 for $150. I had them on my Xterra until November 2006, until I traded my X in. I've had someone (donotgogentle) interested in them from Long Island, but have had trouble getting them to him. I've been advised by him to advertise and if I move them locally to do it.

Last edited by j. plate on Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:53 am, edited 2 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:38 pm 
Forum User

This may be just the set I have been waiting for. Any interest in meeting half-way to Buffalo? Or, I have a few friends in Rochester that I may be able to convince to meet you somewhere.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 2:58 pm 
I can do Rochester, if that works out for you. You wouldn't happen to be coming to the Spring Run in Lyons?

That gas station everyone is meeting up at before the run is about 10 minutes from my house. It would be kind of symbolic anyway, since that gas station is where Micah 'delivered' those skids to me before the first Whispering Pines run.

Email me and we can work this out. jplate3@rochester.rr.com

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2007 11:02 pm 
Looks like these are taken. Thanks.

Edit: They're gone. Micah, lock it up on your way out!! LOL!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]