It is currently Sun Jun 16, 2024 1:27 am

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:06 pm 
Forum User

count me in :)

boost too, im making him go. :)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:23 pm 
Aw hell...who cares if Lynn thinks I'm crazy...I'm goin!:cool:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 6:25 pm 
Forum User

[quote][i]Originally posted by vengeful[/i]
Aw hell...who cares if Lynn thinks I'm crazy...I'm goin!:cool: [/quote]

Just think, if she thinks you're crazy...imagine ALL the things you can get 'away' with!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2005 8:19 pm 
Well...you know, my philosophy is that you can't have any fun if you're not at least a little crazy. :rofl:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:47 am 
Forum User

Nice..that's 7 from UNYX!!

Sarah, Dan and Tim..any chance you could make it down to Binghamton to join in our caravan?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 11:23 am 
Not likely Micah. We're leaving Rochester at about 2PM, and it's a little out of the way. See ya there, though!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 9:17 pm 
I just saw this thread, glad to see so many people coming to XFFIII. Should be a good time as usual.

[quote][i]Originally posted by daggerdoggie[/i]
Ok, let's get a good turnout for this. It's hard to get the XF folks off the island very often.;) [/quote]Hey, waitadamnminutehere! :) lol
Ya' know..... they keep raising the price of the tolls, don't think they want us to leave. ;)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 7:30 am 
Forum User

[quote][i]Originally posted by vengeful[/i]
Not likely Micah. We're leaving Rochester at about 2PM, and it's a little out of the way. See ya there, though!! [/quote]

no problem..wasn't sure which way you went to get there. How do you go? 15 south from Painted Post?

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:26 pm 
Yeah, we'll be taking 390 to 86 to Painted Post/Corning...then 15 South to Williamsport where we pick up 180 which will dump us off on 80 to 81.

There is another way I know of that's about 30 miles shorter, but it's also about the same on time, and a really annoying drive through the middle of nowhere with no gas stations from Lewisburg until you hit Tremont. Oh, yeah, and 18% grades and hairpin 10mph curves.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 2:58 pm 
Forum User

Dan, I will passing good old Rochester on Thrusday Morning on my way to the Great White North, eh and then again on Sunday on my way home.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:44 pm 
Cool Keith! I've got classes all day on Thursday, but if you wanna stop by on Sunday and grab some lunch or something, just give me a holler. I'll U2U you my cell number.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:53 pm 
Supporting Member

[quote][i]Originally posted by xcentrk[/i]
I just saw this thread, glad to see so many people coming to XFFIII. Should be a good time as usual.

[quote][i]Originally posted by daggerdoggie[/i]
Ok, let's get a good turnout for this. It's hard to get the XF folks off the island very often.;) [/quote]Hey, waitadamnminutehere! :) lol
Ya' know..... they keep raising the price of the tolls, don't think they want us to leave. ;) [/quote]

Just trying to get you guys otta there for a time.:)

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:06 pm 
Forum User

I know we still got a week to go (but I'm excited!) but here are directions to the gas station we can meet at on Friday.

Exit 3 off I-81 South (Industrial Park)
Turn right at bottom of ramp on Colesville Rd.
You will quickly see the Pilot Travel Center on your left.
I'll be there waiting around 4pm.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 1:57 pm 
And I'll go ahead and do the same.

For Tim, Sarah, and anyone else from Rochester/Buffalo area heading down on Friday, we will be meeting at the Tim Horton's in Henrietta on West Henrietta Rd.

From Points East/West - NYS Thruway - Take Thruway exit 46 (I390/Rochester), and follow the exit to the Northbound ramp. Off the Northbound ramp you will see signs for Leehigh Station Rd. Take the Leehigh Station Rd ramp, and follow it down the hill to the light. Make a left at the light, go under 390 and continue on Leehigh Station Rd for about 1/2 mile. When you approach the next major intersection (NY15/West Henrietta Rd), you will see Tim Horton's on your left. Parking lot entrance will be before the light. Turn left into the parking lot and look for my Pathy. I'll be there from about 1:45 until we leave. Probably not much after 2. Although, plans do change, the time may be shifted up depending on work schedules.

From City of Rochester and points North - Take I-390S to Exit 12 (NYS Thruway/Leehigh Station Rd), and take Leehigh Station Rd ramp. Make a right at the bottom of ramp onto Leehigh Station Rd. Continue for about 1/2 mile. Tim Horton's will be on your left before you get to NY 15/West Henrietta Rd.

From Points South - Take I-390 North to exit 12 (NYS Thruway/Leehigh Station Rd). Follow Thruway directions from here.

I will be at Timmy Hoe's from about 1:45 until we leave. If these times change, I'll edit this post.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Thu Oct 20, 2005 5:00 pm 
Supporting Member

I'll be there.:)

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 142 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 10  Next